Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (20 Oct - 16 Feb 2018)
Main Library has a trial access to the eBooks available on "ProQuest Ebook Central".
ProQuest Ebook Central contains more than 800,000 titles of eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
Trial access offer five (5) minutes of reading before you need to request longer use at no charge to you.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, simply click the "Request" button, fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval. Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "20 Oct - 16 Feb 2018"
- More than 800,000 titles of eBooks
- ProQuest Ebook Central
- *You can access eBooks through Discovery.
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks.
- Access "ProQuest Ebook Central" from Off Campus
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
[Electronic Resources Section, Main Library]
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service will temporarily stop on Oct.28 (2018-10-05)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE) will be suspended from 22:00 October 24 to 7:00 October 25 (2018-10-05)
- List of Publications: Professor Tasuku Honjo Awarded the Nobel Prize (2018-10-03)
- (日本語) 【図書館機構講習会】10/23(火)-10/24(水) SciFinder 講習会のお知らせ (2018-10-01)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Reunion of medical books as Digital Fujikawa over 70 years after its original owner's death (2018-09-28)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (Sep 22-23) (2018-09-21)
- Solved! :[Trouble] eBook Collection (EBSCOhost) (Sep 7) (2018-09-07)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: "The Age of Natural History", "Thai Newspaper Collection during World War" newly released (2018-09-07)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive now linked to SAT2018 (2018-09-07)
- (日本語) [注意喚起] オープンアクセスジャーナルに論文を投稿する場合の注意点 (2018-09-03)