- O -
- OECD iLibrary [provided by Graduate School of Economics and Institute of Economic Research]
...No limit ...Full-text databases / Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas ...Economics and Business
OECD iLibrary contains books, papers and statistics published by the International Energy Agency (IEA), the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), the OECD Development Centre, PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment), and the International Transport Forum (ITF).
...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes / Full-text databases ...General - Whole Field
OvidSP offers a variety of proprietary full text databases and bibliographical databases from leading information providers.
■ It includes some databases.
- AMED (Allied and Complementary Medicine)
- BIOSIS Previews (1980-2017)
- EBM Reviews
- Joanna Briggs Institute EBP Database
- Ovid Medline with Daily Update
- Ovid MEDLINE In-Process
- Visible Body
- Zoological Record (1978-2017)
- Open Access Theses and Dissertations (OATD)
...No limit ...Theses ...General - Whole Field
OATD aims to be the best possible resource for finding open access graduate theses and dissertations published around the world. Metadata (information about the theses) comes from over 800 colleges, universities, and research institutions. OATD currently indexes over 1.6 million theses and dissertations.