List of Libraries which accept Interlibrary Loan Requests
Whether or not you can request Interlibrary Loan online depends on the faculty to which you belong and method of payment.
The following services are currently available online. → For more information, click the applying library in the table.
- Please be sure to select the applying library, which is determined by the payment method. (ex. Public expense/Private expense)
- When using PUBLIC expense for the first time, ask your faculty library in order to set your budget.
- It is not possible to use this service, unless your faculty library is included in the list below.
- The applicants are required to pay a fee (ex. copy charge, postage). However, postage of Intercampus Loan service is free.
- In Kyoto University, there are 2 types of libraries.: one accepts requests at both PUBLIC and PRIVATE expense, while the other accepts only PUBLIC expense. Please check the list above.
- If your faculty library is not located in your home campus, it is possible to make requests to your nearest, which is convenient for Intercampus Loan service. The item may be picked up at this library.
- [Uji Library]…Those who usually study in Uji Campus can make requests to Uji Library.
- [Katsura Library]…Those who usually study in Katsura Campus can make requests to Katsura library.
Online Services WG (ILL)
kuline at mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp